The BlogSpot gets a facelift!

So it was about time that I upgraded the look of this site as it had been over a year or two since last time I had done any upgrades or changed the layout. So I got to thinking what I wanted to do here, and I redesigned the site, and now it's got a whole more functionality than it had before.

For example if you check out the middle of the page you will now see our featured shows and if you click on any of the banners it will take you to the actual playlist to each show or the direct website.

This blogspot page will get used more going forward also as it's ver effective in getting the word out on what is happening currently with the network.

We won't be posting any current event news anymore here as this will be only for our shows, and what's happening with them currently.

All current event news will currently be featured on our main page. Public Streaming Network

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment