Friday, March 11, 2016

One of our own needs your help... "Irma Horta Memorial Fund"

Original host, producer, and show runner Angel has had a terrible loss in his family. His beloved mother passed away March 7th, 2016 in Miami Fl.

We wanted to post here the link to the GoFund me page he's made to help with the cost of the sudden loss. To all the listeners, and friends please open your hearts, and let's help out.
Here is a message from Angel himself...
"Hello all Angel here, and I've started raising money for "Irma Horta Memorial Fund" my mother as you know passed away on March 7th of Cancer, and we have to raise close to 10k to pay for her services. We have struck a deal with the funeral home and burial company to give us a couple of months to come up with the money.

During this whole ordeal I was fired from my job because I needed the time off to be with my mother who was dying. My old boss showed no heart, and fired me without warning. Now I've lost both my mother and job in the span of two weeks. I'm totally devastated as you can imagine. Anyone who listens to me on radio knows how close me, and my mother were, and right now I'm living a nightmare. Thank you all who have donated already and thank you to those who are now about to open their hearts and help out. Just in case anyone wants to use paypal my email is newlogicjackal@aim.com"

No comments:

Post a Comment