Tuesday, March 31, 2015

About the current downtime on our main website...

So if you were looking for our site, and saw a big "OOPS" this is an issue we have been dealing with for the last two weeks with our hosting account. We are temporarily transferring the PSN-RADIO.COM url here to our news blog site until the issue is fixed.


As it turns out GoDaddy has changed the way they allow archives to be hosted, and the amount of traffic we were getting caused server issues which made them knock down our site until it's fixed. I complied with all their demands, and the sites had come back up. They seem to have an issue with something else so I had to remove it, and now we're just waiting for them to turn us back on.

This issue with GoDaddy has forced us to start hosting all our archives over on SoundCloud... Click Here

1 comment:

  1. Cheers! You have really allured me; I have no words to explain my feelings about your post. Read More

    ReplyDelete